Start the New Year Off Right
Lettuce, Avocado and Sunflower Seed Salad
Yields: 6 serving(s) - Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 small head bibb lettuce; torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup(s) sunflower seeds; (about 2 ounces)
- 2 avocados peeled; pitted, sliced
- Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar and garlic in small salt and pepper.
- Combine lettuce and sunflower seeds in bowl; toss with enough dressing to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with avocado slices.
- Pass remaining dressing separately.
Find more Fast and Delicious Recipes at http://www.mangerati.com/