10 Best Vegetarian Foods for Grilling
Memorial Day weekend doesn’t have to mean just grilling burgers and hotdogs – try some vegetarian options instead.
1. Corn on the Cob: Try drizzling some olive oil and parmesan cheese on top.
2. Portobello Mushrooms: Make a Portobello mushroom burger instead.
3. Potatoes: Rub some oil on the potato and wrap in aluminum foil.
4. Watermelon: Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and feta cheese.
5. Pineapple: Try drizzling some honey and lemon juice on top.
6. Romaine Lettuce: Slightly char the lettuce for a Caesar salad.
7. Artichoke: Drizzle oil olive and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Bread: Add a little olive oil and garlic.
9. Vegetable Kabobs: Try red, green and yellow peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and onions.
10. Pizza: make your favorite pizza and grill instead of baking.