EatingWell's Guacamole-Stuffed Eggs
My friend found some great recipes on EatingWell (well, actually Perez Hilton, which led me to EatingWell) to try out and this one stuck out instantly. I have been experimenting with eggs lately - deviled, hardboiled, softboiled and now guacamole-stuffed eggs.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of leftover guacamole
- Kosher salt & cracked black pepper, to taste
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and cook on simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour out hot water and run a constant stream of cold water over the eggs until completely cooled.
- Crack, and cut each egg in half; remove and discard yolks.
- Fill each half with 2 teaspoons guacamole.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
From EatingWell: April/May 2006