EatingWell's Pimiento Cheese
Another great recipe courtesy of EatingWell. This is the perfect snack for the big game, and healthier if made at home.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 4-ounce jar sliced pimientos, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise, pimientos, scallions and hot sauce (if using) in a medium bowl.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days
From EatingWell: September/October 2009