Special Offers to be Thankful For
There are a lot of things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and fall season, especially if you live in sunny Santa Monica. Restaurants are offering up some special meal deals that are sure to please gift hunters this holiday season.
Locanda del Lago
Holiday shoppers can enjoy happy hour prices on a seasonal collection of Italian-inspired cocktails, available all day November 26 through December 31 with a local retail store receipt. Offered for $9 each (regularly $14) and $20 one-liter carafes (regularly $34), each fashionable cocktail is made with fresh ingredients from the Santa Monica Farmers’ Market and organic liquors.
- “The Armani”: Meyer lemon, Açai Berry Veev Liqueur, and Prosecco
- “The Gucci”: White grapes, White Meritage, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and organic Tru Vodka
- “The Missoni”: Market citrus, Theia Organic Jasmine Liqueur, and 4 Copas Tequila
- "The Prada": Pumpkin purée, organic Tru Vanilla Vodka, and whipped cream
- "The Versace": Market berries, mint, organic Papagayo Rum, and sugarcane