Bailey's Irish Cream Cupcakes
Recipe found on: Cupcake Rehab
- 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, at room temp.
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups of Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2/3 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of salt
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Insert 24 liners into a cupcake pan. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy, about 2-3 minutes with a stand mixer. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
In a second bowl, combine the liqueur, water and milk. Mix well.
In third bowl, thoroughly combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture, alternating with the liqueur mixture. Beat on medium speed for approximately 2 minutes. Fill cupcake liners to almost full and bake for about 25 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Bailey’s Irish Cream
Cream the butter on high speed for approximately 3 minutes. Add the Bailey’s and mix thoroughly. Slowly add the powdered sugar until well blended.