Royal Wedding Treats & Sweets Giveaway
- McVitie's Fruit Shortcake Cookies ($7.98): It’s the next best thing to getting a taste of the Royal Wedding Cake! The McVitie’s biscuit company is producing a special groom’s cake requested specifically by Prince William.
- Typhoo Tea ($6.99): No British bash would be complete without a warm cup of tea. Typhoo has been one of Britain’s favorite teas since 1903.
- Floral Bouquet Tea-For-One ($12.99): Now that you have your British tea, you’ll need something elegant to serve it in. This porcelain tea set includes a teapot with a filter and built-in tea cup.
- Newcastle Brown Ale: If tea is not your cup of tea, perhaps you’d rather enjoy the Royal Wedding over a pint of England’s very own Newcastle Brown Ale.
- Cadbury's Chocolates ($2.99): End your viewing party on a sweet note with Cadbury chocolates, England’s finest confectionery treat.
Win it: One lucky winner will receive a Royal Wedding Sweets Giveaway of McVitie’s cookies and Cadbury’s chocolates courtesy of Cost Plus World Market.
How to Enter:
- Like the Meat Me in the Middle Facebook page.
- Follow Meat Me in the Middle on Twitter - Leave your Twitter ID in the comments below.
- Tweet: #Win a @worldmarket #Royal Wedding gift @meatmeinmiddle #giveaways
One winner will be chosen at random by April 29, 2011.
(*only one tweet per day.)
She won ...
A Royal Wedding Sweets Giveaway of McVitie’s cookies and Cadbury’s chocolates courtesy of Cost Plus World Market.
Thanks everyone for entering, and stop by again for another great giveaway.