Recipe: Vegetarian Stromboli
- 10 ounces of pizza dough – can buy this pre-made at Trader Joe’s
- 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of sliced artichoke heart
- 3 chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped of olives – green or black
- 1/4 cup of sundried tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Next, Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to look like a pizza. Spread the cheese, leaving a 1-inch border. Then, add your veggies. Roll it like a jelly roll and crimp the edges with fingers or a fork. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top and feels crispy.