Classic (Vegetarian) Cobb Salad
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 ounces of blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 strips of veggie bac’n, cooked and chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
To make the dressing, combine the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire, sugar, and garlic in a blender. Season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
To make the salad, arrange the ingredients neatly on top of the lettuce in rows either on a large platter or bowl.
To serve, drizzle the salad with the dressing and season with salt and pepper.